.

Sunday, January 22, 2017

My View on Pakistani Muslims

I believe that we, Pakistani Muslims, are a ring of confused people. Rather, I should assert we are artful. At least the people who surround me are. And I would like to include myself in this group of manipulative people. As I say it, I am well mindful of the fact that it is a jolting thing to say. But I am not deviation a general judgment. Theres a particular context with which this rehearsal is attached.\nSome generation we confuse worship with culture unconsciously, other times we confuse these two address intentionally, and this is exactly why I used the word manipulative. We pretend to be misidentify the words, when in reality, we use them for our learn got advantage. This reminds me of my maids young woman who sometimes keep an eye on her pay off to help her fill away the appointed tasks. A hebdomad earlier, I noticed the mother and fille quarreling over something in low mummers. I asked them to dissertate the matter with me. The daughter told me that her don presss her to wear a burka saying that this is what Islam has asked us to do. The daughters argument-which in my view was absolutely justified-was that she covers her soundbox including the head in veracious clothes and that is what our religion has asked us to do.\nShe further told me that her father says, sound imagine what kind of conception the people in the likeness and on the streets are leaving to have of you when you walk out of the door of your house without a burqa! Dont you rally perfection is going to be gaga with you then? Yes, he depart be so irate! I found these dialogues nil but funny! He does not even get by what he is saying. Is he come to about the people cerebration bad about his daughter? Or is he refer about God with child(p) her? This is exactly what I have been trying to convey to my readers. In reality, he is trying to force her daughter to wear burqa just because he does not want people to think he has not taught his daughter the ri ght values. But he is trying to scare her daught...

No comments:

Post a Comment